Saturday, December 02, 2006

November Portfolio Results

I didn't get a screenshot of my Zecco portfolio from the end of November, but I must admit that I have been so pleased with Zecco and its 0$ commissions so far, that I've started using it for my non-Magic Formula investments, as well.

November was a bad month for Fording Canadian Coal Trust (FDG), with the proposal for changes in Canadian tax law causing a significant drop.

I've created a
Google spreadsheet, showing the portfolio and comparison to the major indices

The results are not too impressive, but I expect that to change over the next year.

I'll make another spreadsheet showing all of the stocks I've highlighted from the Magic Formula lists, and what sort of returns they achieved since the date I mentioned them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for great review.